100 Graphic Organizer Review Cards
Deck of 100 Bite-Sized Doodle Note Templates
These graphic organizers are like mini doodle notes for review! Each card in the deck of 100 templates is a manageable study guide. Students can select a half-page graphic layout that fits the content and create their own visual review guide. They'll keep & collect them as a reference.
Visual note taking takes advantage of biological brain processing to increase student focus and boost retention!
The graphic layout of these study guides allows students to mentally organize the information in their minds, understand the relationships and connections between ideas, and remember the lesson material better! Get bonus brain benefits by having students add color and images to transform these into memory-friendly sketch / doodle notes!
This deck can be used in any content / subject area, and for a wide range of grade levels. By creating these visual concept maps, students will develop their own study guides and build note taking and study skills. They are small enough to keep in a half-sized expanding file, or fit right into notebooks as interactive notebook templates.
The details are included in the preview images! See all the ways to use this card deck and view all 100 graphic organizers!
*(Note to Doodle Note Club members -This file is already included in your subscription.)
Reviews from other teachers:
- My students love this resource!!! I printed out tons of doodle sheets and they love adding color and pictures when we take notes. This resource is great regardless of what or who you are teaching!! Thank you :)
- I am a special education teacher and I use this product to make lessons visually condensed so the learners who need them can digest information. I like how this can be used in math as well as many other subjects.
- I have used these for a bunch of different things. I have used them as a "sum it up" ticket out the door, for a KWL on a topic, for actual note taking, etc. I love this so much.
- Students love these graphic organizers and I'm glad there is such a variety. They use them for notetaking then reference throughout the unit.
- I have used these for notetaking and other learning activities for a couple of years now. I keep finding new uses for them. LOVE the options and students really like to add their own touch with a splash of color here and there. Valuable resource!
- My students loved this as a different way to learn about various topics! So much more engaging than the traditional methods. More please!
- I actually purchased these for myself! I'm not sure if I'll end up using them for my students, but I am in grad school right now so I would use them to create study guides for a very difficult class I took and they were super helpful for me to organize and memorize all of the information. I've got two more really tough classes coming up this semester, so I image they'll continue to be heavily used. I can imagine they would be great for a variety of ages, especially adolescents and teens!
- As usual, this is another fantastic product from this seller. This will more than pay for itself in a few months. Thank you!
- I love, love, love these! They have come in handy in so many situations! Such a great product!
- Probably the best resource I've purchased to date. I love these, even for my own personal journaling. Thank you for your creativity!