Geometry Discovery Activities
This pack of inquiry lessons will help your students discover some of the properties and theorems that they will be using in high school Geometry class.
When they investigate with these guided discovery activities, they will develop the principles themselves, which helps them understand the properties more deeply and remember them better!
Along with the guided activity sheets, these lesson packs include a variety of different practice opportunities and reference booklets or sheets to extend beyond the initial investigation activity. Check out the images for more details about the inquiry materials that are included.
The following investigations are included:
- Exterior Angles of a Triangle
- Circle Theorems
- Vertical Angles & Linear Pairs
- Complementary & Supplementary Angles
- Angle Relationships Along Transversals
- Triangle Sum Theorem
- Triangle Inequality Theorem
Reviews from other teachers:
- My kids had such a great time with these activities. Thank you!
- These were great to build a deeper understanding of why it all worked. Thanks!