Weekly Mathematician Classroom Kit
Weekly mathematician is such an easy way to add a little math history this year!
CROSSWORDS, MATHEMATICIAN FACTS, & BULLETIN BOARD POSTER SQUARES
The kit guides you through introducing 38 mathematicians and their contributions to math by taking just 5 minutes per week!
What's in the kit:
- 38 artistic bulletin board squares about the mathematicians to display around your classroom
- 38 weekly mathematician facts with links to learn more if you have additional time
- 2 crossword puzzles (one per semester to review all the mathematicians)
- teacher directions
- student recording sheets
ZIP file folder containing PDF files
Reviews from other Math Teachers:
- This is an awesome product. My students loved looking into the different mathematicians through out history.
- I'm really looking forward to doing this math history with my students this year. I love being able to add something different to our class that builds some more knowledge around the subject that I love.
- Due to having administration on me to force feed algebra to my kids all year, this was a nice end of year activity to go over (after testing). Students got a chance to slow down and learn about the people who had a hand in the concepts they've learned and why they came up with those concepts.
- LOVE LOVE LOVE!!
- I used this to give background to our mathematicians.
- My students were so excited every Monday to see the #weeklymathematician posted in google classroom on Monday. It was a fun way to learn about the history of mathematicians.